The Eagle Dispatch

The Student News Site of Woodrow Wilson High School

The Eagle Dispatch

The Eagle Dispatch

On Wednesdays We Wear Maroon

Alexia Pena
    Woodrow Wilson High School’s ECHO Yearbook staff recently sold candy grams as fundraiser.

With inspiration from the popular movie “Mean Girls”, Woodrow Wilson High School’s ECHO Yearbook staff recently conducted sales of candy grams. Loved by both staff members and students, the candy canes with festive notes were a huge success! Mrs. Ashley Smith, advisor of the yearbook, explains that the fundraiser’s profits will go towards equipment such as technology and t-shirts as well as possible field trips.

When purchasing, students or staff had an option of seven different flavored candies to choose from. Additionally, the individual also has the ability to pick one of six cards to write a note. Any student who wished to send their products anonymously were able to do so through communicating their desire to a staff member. The products from the sale will be distributed Friday, Dec. 15 during first period.

The Eagle Dispatch wishes everyone their own special candy gram this holiday season. We would truly hate for anyone to feel like a Gretchen Weiners.

Additionally, Mrs. Ashley Smith wishes you and yours a happy holidays!