The Eagle Dispatch

The Student News Site of Woodrow Wilson High School

The Eagle Dispatch

The Eagle Dispatch

Tonight’s Theme Is Game Day

Official Game Day Club Instagram
Woodrow’s Game Day Club is an important organization that develops the themes for the student section of the school.

Woodrow Wilson High School’s Game Day Club is the responsible party for picking themes of the student section through out the course of the year. Ms. Kaitlin Mcalister currently serves as the advisor of the organization and has done so since the beginning of this year. Excited about this new journey she shares that her main goal is for her students to have a life time of memories. Additionally, being a former student athlete Mcalister expresses the importance of your fellow students cheering the team on. “Hearing chants and cheers on the court or field gets your adrenaline pumping as a player and brings out the best game between the teams.” Though enjoying the current progress made, Mcalister shares that sometimes choosing one theme is challenging. “There are some stressful moments when they debate on which theme to use.” The only current requirement for joining the group is being an upperclassman (junior or senior.) Meetings are held every Thursday after the second dismissal bell. New students are encouraged to come and participate.