Senior Reflections: Kamryn Davis

Kamryn Davis

Although times are different and I did not have the same high school experience I thought I would have due to Covid, I still had a delightful time. There have been many unique experiences throughout high school, but I eventually became a better person despite the pandemic. I have been in Drama Club, Tri-M Music Honor Society, and National Honor Society. My favorite classes have been my dual credit classes because I get to know I have a head start on college, and I have learned more about what I will do for the rest of my life. After high school, I will be going to Marshall University to major in Psychology. I look forward to eventually getting my PsyD and helping to break the negative stigma around mental health. My most significant in-school inspirations have definitely been Mr. Doyle and Ms. Phares. Since my freshman year, I have known both of them, and they have always been highly supportive and reliable. My mom has always been my biggest inspiration. I know I can get through anything, and she will cheer me on. She is the one person I know I have by my side. My most significant high school accomplishment is participating in outstanding clubs and societies and graduating Summa Cum Laude.”